AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inquiring opinions on those Rich Dad/Poor Dad Seminars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nRG
Executive
Executive

172 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Inquiring opinions on those Rich Dad/Poor Dad Seminars Reply with quote

Because there are a few popping up around where I live and I was just wondering if it would be a good use of time. The book collection is great and a ton of my associates play the related game. The recent workshops just advertised this morning are booked 250 cap. Thoughts? Should I at least check it out?
#1 in Weight Loss-FREE! 30 Day Supply
www.FitnessHealthPro.com
Worlds #1 SuccessBook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Orion
Executive
Executive

242 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it a go but if you read the books, i am not really sure what more you could get from the seminars. As i beleive that Rich dad/poor dad is much in to MLM. Can anyone confirm this. So you may find that it is leading in a not so great direction as the first book did. In my own opinion that is.
BernardErtl
President
President

11 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you live in any decent sized population center, there should be a (at least one) real estate investment club in your area that can help mentor you through the process (for free or minimal club dues).
nRG
Executive
Executive

172 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

Actually i dont beleive their more mlm based..and even if they were, how could that be a bad thing? Older-style 1st wave companies dont even compared to the higher-end less maintenece 3rd wave companies.

I'm actaully registered and heading out. I figured the information is worth the time. Thanks for your opinions guys.

nRG
#1 in Weight Loss-FREE! 30 Day Supply
www.FitnessHealthPro.com
Worlds #1 SuccessBook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum