AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheapest Monitored Alarm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toon
Executive
Executive

319 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Cheapest Monitored Alarm Reply with quote

My current premises has an ADT alarm and used to have a monitoring contract via digicom which has now been disconnected by the previous tennant. To renew the contract they want 310 plus VAT per year. I have found another company that will do it "starting from" 255 + VAT. Does anyone know any cheaper? I believe there's 2 door sensors and 2 IR sensors. There's also something on the ceiling that could be a smoke detector but not sure.
finstar
Executive PA
Executive PA

64 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's an ADT system, it will be a Carbon Monoxide detector, and thus part of your system.

A cheaper, and actually very good monitoring company is TYCO themselves (Owners of ADT). They market under AIM (I think off the top of my head it means Advanced Independent Monitoring, but maybe I'm wrong). Basically it is ADT monitoring, but at something like half the cost!

If you still need this, drop me a PM and I'll send up their contact details to you (again contacting direct is cheaper than using an alarms company to do it for you)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum