AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Self-evaluation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Self-Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Self-evaluation? Reply with quote

If you are self-employed, do you self-evaluate? If so, how do you self-evaluate?
Gaddon
Executive PA
Executive PA

91 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Self evaluation Reply with quote

I find this the hard one, I have started using an aquaintance in a different field, we both look at the others business and offer advice and indications of where there may be problems. It's similar to the problem I have getting someone to proofread the reports i've written.
adigaskell
President
President

7099 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Self-evaluation? Reply with quote

foundThroughAdminSig wrote:
If you are self-employed, do you self-evaluate? If so, how do you self-evaluate?

The simplest way would appear to be financially, ie evaluating this years earnings against last years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Self-Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum