AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women starting businesses more and more
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unity
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a wonderful time to be alive. We can all make choices which were impossible only a couple of decades ago. Women can now "have it all". We can be at home with the family AND run our own businesses. The internet allows us to be flexible because our businesses are open 24/7. We can build our businesses around us instead of our lives around our business. In fact, it really doesn't matter on the internet whether we are male or female.

By the way, Network Marketing is so much easier to conduct via the internet. I don't mean spam everything and everyone you can get at. If you offer something worthwhile to people they will want to join you. The Network Marketing method of producing income is a great business model but usually badly conducted. If you run an ethical business it will grow. If you shout "Come to me and Get Rich Quick" people will be turned off because it so not true. Just be honest and up front with people and they will respect you and then your business.

Regards, Unity
figurewizard
Executive PA
Executive PA

104 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Does Gordon Brown think this is a wonerful time to be alive? Reply with quote

Good for you Unity! You obviously have a good Interent business for which I congratulate you. Keep an eye out for the big bad wolf though. He speaks with a strange accent, has a wobbly jaw and an even more wobbly attitude to small successful businesses. If you take a look at the figurewizard.com article on - Budget 2007 Exposed. Small Companies and Corporation Tax - you'll see what I mean.

Joe
SheInspires
Executive PA
Executive PA

55 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there'd be a range of reasons for it.

For me, I'd always thought there were heaps of women with their own businesses because that's been my experience.

Many highly talented women leave the corporate world because of the glass ceilings and start their own business that end up very successful.

It is easier now to get finance for a business if you're a woman, 20 years it was harder but banks have figured out businesses run by women have a better survival rate and they don't like getting busted for anti-discrimination. There's more money to be made backing women than not.

Many women who leave the corporate world to start their families find it easier to get back into the business world by starting their own business - they have the skills, talent and money to make it happen.

Advertise in our Women's Magazine online.
gumihomiho
PA
PA

32 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think woman is more practical and smart when it comes to business field. Now a days, more woman are successful in their life because of business. Woman can do a step by step process to make a business succeed, while man can rush all the things without thinking the cause and effect of their decisions, specially in succeeding their business.
elitebag
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: woman in business Reply with quote

It is the attitude problem.Many people think women should stay at home and look after before,but now woman also want to do business by themselves to depend on themselves.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum